TNC001-02S - 2 Burner Portable Gas Stove 26300 BTU
- 2 Burner Propane Cooktop: 11, 620 BTU + 14, 680 BTU.
- Stain-resistant Stainless Steel Panel
- Complete Accessories: CSA certified gas regulator and hose
- Four non-slip rubber legs
- Product size: 27.5" x 14.5" x 3.1"
Warranty & Refund
- We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING for all orders around mainland US.
- Each order requires 1 business days for processing.
- Usually, it takes approximately 4-7 business days for express shipping depending on different areas and shipping carriers.
- Learn More.
Perfect for Camping Trips
Suitable for Backyard Parties
Cooking in the RV
A Good Helper for Home Kitchen
High Heat Output
The fire cover of the propane cooktop is made of brass, which is more resistant to burning. Powered by 26,300 btu/hr with auto ignition, heats up food quickly and evenly.
Individual knob control allows you to adjust your desired cooking temperature at any time.
Anti-slip Stove Feet
Comes with four non-slip rubber legs to provide the propane burner with stability and make sure your cooking stays in place.
Stainless Steel Panel, Easy to Clean
This outdoor stove is made of exquisite stainless steel, corrosion-resistant, wear-resistant, and easy to clean.
This propane camping stove is equipped with CSA certified gas regulator and hose, easy to use, no need to buy additional accessories.
Perfect for outdoors, campsite, hunting lodge, cabin, small apartments and dorm rooms.
11,620 BTU + 14,680 BTU
27.5" D x 14.5" Wx 3.1″ H
Please use in a well-ventilated place
This product has no reviews yet.
Do you ship to the United States?
- Yes, we ship our products in the USA only.
- Normally, we need one day order processing time and the product will arrive in 5-7 days!
What is your return policy?
- All products purchased from our website may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund less shipping costs, no questions asked.
- To initiate such a return please contact us.
Where can this portable gas stove be used?
It is recommended to use this stove in well ventilated areas such as campsites, backyards or well ventilated kitchens. Don’t use the stove on wood table or on a tabletop with tablecloth. This can cause high temperature and spontaneous combustion.
Does the gas stove have a hose to connect the gas cylinder?
Yes, we have equipped you with a CSA-certified gas regulator and hose, so you don't need to buy additional accessories, which is very convenient.
How should I check for gas leaks before using this stainless steel gas stove?
Do not use a flame to check for leaks. Check leakage, turn the knob to "OFF" position, put soap water on both connectors of gas hose, then open the gas valve. If there are air bubbles, you have to fix it again.
Why doesn't my new propane stove ignite?
New gas stove or long time unused gas stoves may take 7 or more times to ignite. Because the gas hose filled with air.
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.